Many individuals come to the United States to seek a more prosperous, secure or safer way of life. In some instances, they must leave behind their immediate loved ones, including children, parents, fiances and spouses.
If you want to reunite temporarily or permanently with your family in the United States, contact the New York Family Visa Lawyers. Our law firm understands the many nuances of family immigration, and is committed to helping you or your loved ones obtain a visa or green card.
We are experienced in all types of family-based cases, including:
- K Visa for finances and spouses
- V Nonimmigrant Visa
- Petition for immediate relatives
- Petition for adjustment of status
- Permanent residence
- Petitions for removal of conditions on residence
- Employment authorization
- Application for travel and advance parole
- Waivers of inadmissibility
- Petition for special immigrants, including battered and abused individuals
New York Family Visa Lawyers
At the Law Firm of Damian Vargas, we take the time to evaluate your situation before moving forward with your matter. We are dedicated to preserving your relationship with your family, and will do our utmost to ensure that you are lawfully reunited. Contact us for a consultation today.